Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Thank You!

Today, I want to give my heartfelt thanks to everyone who follows this blog. This isn't the biggest food blog out there, and it's a joy to me that 54 of you have discovered our little corner of the internets. I really hope you're enjoying what you find here, and am always brimming with excitement to read your comments and thoughts. If there's anything you want to see more of, please let me know.

Enjoy this day and everything it brings. I'll post something on my Thanksgiving meal soon (I'm making raw pumpkin cheesecake right now!) In the meantime, know that I'm thankful for all of you!

With massive gratitude,

Joy

4 comments:

Maria said...

I'm thankful for your thoughtful insights and gorgeous recipes. The gentle reminders that running a joyful vegan home is possible mean a lot to me. Cheers to all we have to be thankful for this year.

Mihl said...

Happy Thanksgiving Joy! I am very thankful for your blog and enjoy every single post and of course all your fantastic recipes!

chad said...

I've been enjoying your wonderful recipe posts and photos for some time now. I hope that nothing ever dissuades you from continuing this outlet.

Positivity and delicious food are two of the best methods of outreach we have, and I and many others thank you for your hard work.

Joy said...

Maria and Mihl, thank you, how wonderful to hear!

Thanks Chad, I appreciate it. I love doing this, and I feel so fortunate to put more good food into the world!