Monday, April 05, 2010

Happy Spring! With New Stuff!

The season began weeks ago, but now that I can actually feel it, I want to officially wish you a very happy Spring. See those daffodils peeking out of the ground behind me? It's happening!

You'll find plenty of fresh plant-based recipes here at veganjoy this Spring, and some other new things too. I've tagged recipes as soy-free, wheat-free, and kid-friendly, so those with allergies or aversions can easily find what they're looking for. I'll post more how-to videos in the months ahead, showing you how to prepare raw vegan milk, cut a pineapple, decorate a cake, that sort of thing. I'm also really pleased to begin posting pieces on topics like vegan adoption and probiotics, which will feature voices of those who really know their stuff. Stay tuned for a cookbook update as well!

Thank you for being part of this blog, whether by reading, following, or commenting. I'm so glad to have you here.

4 comments:

Mihl said...

Happy spring, Joy!

fiftytwonames said...

great post!

Is your husband vegan too? Has he always been?

Joy said...

Thank you!

fiftytwonames, he's been lacto-vegetarian for 2 years (he eats dairy maybe twice a month when out). His diet is mostly fruit and vegetables, like mine, so he's a pleasure to cook for!

VivaciousVegan said...

Hi Joy, I am excited to see your new posts, I love all of your older ones so much!!!! I cannot wait!